✦ 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎 ✦
• Wooden product made on laser engraving machine.
• Material: birch plywood, 3 mm, polished, lacquered.
• 6 pcs, as seen in the photo.
• All the products you see here are made by me, by hand (skipping the cutting and engraving) – from sketching the idea, to drawing it in the computer, to setting up the laser, sanding, painting, dyeing or gluing. It is not a mass product.
°✧✦ In each order, you will also receive a discount on your next purchase, you can also find some small items such as postcards, stickers, bookmarks, or other gifts selected randomly! And in every order over $ 20 / € 20 / 500 CZK I send an !!!LUCKY DIP!!!✦✧°
✦ 𝐒𝐈𝐙𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐒 ✦
• Sizes vary, the shortest side of the coaster is 6,5 cm/2.5 inches and the longest 11 cm/4.3 inches.
• Please be aware that the colors you see on your monitor may differ slightly from the actual colors.
• Please note that this is a natural material, meaning that each product is unique. The texture of the wood is slightly different on each plywood. There are also sometimes knots or other less visually pleasing elements. However, I try to avoid them when cutting. The same plywood can also behave differently in different places, i.e. a burnt sign with the same setting can be black once and brown once. In the case of smaller motifs, some parts may be slightly cut off during grinding, but this is a particle size of 0.5 mm. See photos, here are the real products. As for the texts, they are all readable.
✦ 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 ✦
• Products are sent flat with solid cardboard and in a bubble envelope or in a cardboard envelope.
• I send it by the fastest possible mail with a tracking number – so your order will not be lost.
• Unfortunately, since I moved from the big city to the village, I no longer have mail that is so accessible. So I only send one a week. Thank you for your understanding and your patience!
✦ 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ✦
• Changes may not be made after the order has been shipped.
• The designs you see here are my own creation, please do not copy them.
• If you have any questions, contact me here or on my Instagram (@deanirart). 🙂